Skilled Trades & Manufacturing Jobs in Grand Rapids
$1,000 Sign On Bonus for experienced operators
DeWys Manufacturing continues to grow right here in West Michigan. To do so, we need dedicated team members who are capable of our type of precision manufacturing and fabrication jobs. These are skilled trades with the need for MIG & TIG Welders, brake press operators, fabricators, paint line workers, quality and more – all for the production of quality metal products and components for our customers.
A list of open positions are included below. We offer on the job training through DeWys University to help you grow in your career here. And, you’ll find competitive pay, benefits and a great company culture.
Be sure to check back often for new openings throughout DeWys. If you’re looking to get started in a new position or through DeWys University, please complete the application to get started.
DeWys Manufacturing is looking to add YOU to one of the following positions:
*We prefer NCRC Accreditations*
- Looking for additional welders to participate in the DeWys University training program
- Will be MIG welding on a variety of products and parts
- Must have some MIG welding experience and be willing to grind parts as necessary
- Looking for a weekend shift general machine operator
- Will be trained to operate Haegers, Spot Welders, and other pieces of equipment.
- Must be willing to work the required shift and overtime as necessary
- Looking for a candidate that is detail oriented with good communication skills for a 1st shift assembly position
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to take direction and follow blue prints
- Prior assembly experience is preferred
- Looking for one 1st shift powder coaters for the powder coating paint line
- Candidates for this position must have 6 months of powder coating experience.
- Candidates will work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 5am-5pm and will be paid for 40 hours of work.
- Must also have good communication skills
- Willing to work overtime as necessary
- Learn how to operate a Bystronic Press Brake through the DeWys University training program
- Must have math and blue print reading skills
- Prior experience in operating a press brake is preferred
- Responsible for setting up and operating a robotic welder
- Also expected to grind parts as needed
- Prior weld experience or training is preferred
We now have two locations: DeWys Main and DeWys Northridge Facilities
Welding – 1st Shift at DeWys Main Facility
To find out more information about DeWys University Welding training click here.
General Machine Operator – 2nd Shift at DeWys Main Facility / 1st Shift at Northridge Facility
Assembly – 2nd shift at DeWys Main Facility
Powder Coater – 1st, 2nd, & Weekend Shift at DeWys Main Facility
For more information on powder coating, click here.
Press Brake Operators – 2nd Shift at DeWys Main Facility
To find out more information about DeWys University Press Brake training click here.
Robot Operator – 2nd Shift & Weekend Shifts at DeWys Main Facility
For information on DeWys University training click here.