Skilled Trades & Manufacturing Jobs in Grand Rapids
$1,000 Sign On Bonus for experienced operators
DeWys Manufacturing continues to grow right here in West Michigan. To do so, we need dedicated team members who are capable of our type of precision manufacturing and fabrication jobs. These are skilled trades with the need for MIG & TIG Welders, brake press operators, fabricators, paint line workers, quality and more – all for the production of quality metal products and components for our customers.
A list of open positions are included below. We offer on the job training through DeWys University to help you grow in your career here. And, you’ll find competitive pay, benefits and a great company culture.
Be sure to check back often for new openings throughout DeWys. If you’re looking to get started in a new position or through DeWys University, please complete the application to get started.
DeWys Manufacturing is looking to add YOU to one of the following positions:
*We prefer NCRC Accreditations*
- Will drive 8 hours per day, Monday – Friday
- Must have an active CDL Class A. If not active must have the ability to reactivate.
- Will be driving a DeWys Manufacturing truck for customer deliveries
- Looking for additional welders to participate in the DeWys University training program
- Will be MIG welding on a variety of products and parts
- Must have some MIG welding experience and be willing to grind parts as necessary
- Must have prior machining experience or training
- Must have CNC Lathe and Mill experience
- Prefer experience in Haas Mills
- Must have math skills and ability to read a blue print
- Will be using a variety of general machines to cut, saw and tap material
- Looking for one 1st shift powder coaters for the powder coating paint line
- Candidates for this position must have 6 months of powder coating experience.
- Candidates will work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 5am-5pm and will be paid for 40 hours of work.
- Must also have good communication skills
- Willing to work overtime as necessary
- Learn how to operate a Bystronic Press Brake through the DeWys University training program
- Must have math and blue print reading skills
- Prior experience in operating a press brake is preferred
- Responsible for setting up and operating a robotic welder
- Also expected to grind parts as needed
- Prior weld experience or training is preferred
We now have two locations: DeWys Main and
DeWys Northridge Facilities
Truck Driver – 1st Shift at DeWys Main Facility
Welding – 1st and 2nd Shifts at DeWys Main Facility and Northridge Facility
To find out more information about DeWys University Welding training click here.
Machinist – 2nd Shift and Weekend Shift at DeWys Main Facility
Powder Coater – 1st Shift & 2nd Shift at DeWys Main Facility
For more information on powder coating, click here.
Press Brake Operators – 2nd and Weekend Shifts at DeWys Main Facility
To find out more information about DeWys University Press Brake training click here.
Robot Operator – 1st Shift & Weekend Shift at DeWys Main Facility
For information on DeWys University training click here.