You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
Where is DeWys Manufacturing located?
- 15300 8th Ave, Marne MI 49435
How many team members does DeWys Mfg. employ?
- We are at 210 team members and growing!
What is DeWys University?
- DeWys University is our in-house training program developed to sustain our growing company. Team members will go through a 12-week curriculum working alongside a full time certified trainer.
What kind of benefits do you offer?
- DeWys Mfg. offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching and tuition reimbursement. Click here for the entire list!
What is DeWys’ standard lead time?
- DeWys Mfg. offers competitive lead times dependent on the production process required.
Does the company offer rapid prototyping?
- DeWys Manufacturing operates through a production-ready process with an opportunity to expedite parts to meet our quick turn around process.
What industries does DeWys Manufacturing service?
- We service a variety of industries for a range of customers including numerous fortune 500 companies.
Is DeWys Manufacturing ISO certified?
- Part of DeWys’ quality promise is to provide our customers with the highest quality standards including ISO 9001 that will be used during production and the end-product will be defect-free.
What CAD software do you use?
- SolidWorks Professional
What format do you require for the CAD files?
- Native SolidWorks is ideal, however the DeWys Manufacturing engineer team can utilize almost any standard format (.stp, .igs, .sat, .dxt, .dwg, etc.).
What types of metals does the company work with?
- DeWys Manufacturing works with an array of metals including perforated and expanded metal, pre-coated, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized, galvannealed, hot and cold rolled steel and high-strength steel.
What is the maximum thickness that can be cut and bent?
- DeWys’ standard max cutting thickness is 1/2″ for carbon steel, 3/8″ for aluminum and 1/4″ for stainless steel with the standard size of most material sheets being 60″ x 120″.
- The company offers a variety of bending machinery to carry out the metal forming functions including a Salvagnini P2 panel bender, (6) Bystronix Xpert 150 ton Hydraulic Press Brakes and 200 ton CNC Press Brake.
Does the company have an in-house powder coating line?
- DeWys Manufacturing has invested in a state-of-the-art Nordson powder coating line that is located in-house. This line continues the LEAN journey the company started twenty-five years ago.
What is the square footage of your facility?
- 130,000 sq ft!
Does the company operate in multiple locations or under one roof?
- With the most recent building addition, DeWys Mfg. pulled their work from three facilities back into one main facility in Marne, MI.
Is DeWys Manufacturing privately held or a public organization?
- The company is privately held.