We are currently seeking mechanically inclined individuals to join our welding team on 1st, 2nd, and Weekend shifts.
Robot Operator Duties:
- Set up, adjust, and operate robotic welder
- Read customer blueprints and work instructions
- Troubleshoot issues to eliminate causes of rejected parts
- Grind parts as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
Robot Operator Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous welding experience or training preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work instructions
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Willing to work overtime as necessary
For information on DeWys University training click here.