We are looking for a Talent Attraction and Culture Ambassador to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full cycle recruiting and culture initiatives.
Talent Attraction and Culture Ambassador responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires as well as current team members.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs and maintain strong connections with team members through culture driven initiatives.
Talent Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
- Communicate regularly with HR department, Leadership and Team Leads to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Manage recruitment, interview, and selection procedures. Evaluate applications, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews using Applicant Tracking System
- Design and conduct sourcing activities to fill open positions through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, as well as print media, posters, and flyers, when required.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans and implementation; recalibrate where needed
- Lead employer branding initiatives at various internal and external events, like career fairs, on-campus recruiting events, networking, and community events.
- Build long-term relationships with past, present, and potential candidates utilizing various methods of communication to remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies
- Research talent acquisition trends and suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
Culture Concierge Responsibilities:
- Create and implement yearly engagement activities to improve retention
- Perform new hire touch points as well as Stay interviews throughout first year of new hire. Use information to work with HR and leadership to determine future improvements or potential issues for a team member.
- Participate in ACCT committee and any other activities that promote culture for team members
General HR Responsibilities:
- Review and design job descriptions working with the appropriate teams and create interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Perform Exit Interviews as needed to better understand and address issues affecting retention
- Counsel the candidate on company benefits, salary, and company environment
- Administer hiring paperwork for new employees
- Participate in orientation processes
- Work closely with HR team to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition and retention strategies as well as culture initiatives
- Provide help as needed in the HR department and general HR activities and any other duties that might be assigned.
- BS in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for 3 years or similar role
- Ability to create innovative advertising that attracts candidates to DeWys.
- Working knowledge of effective hiring platforms such as social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruitment process using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs – maintain a flexible work schedule
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver